- Admission for First Year
- Candidate should be an Indian National and have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education OR its equivalent examination with subjects Mathematics, General Science and English with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate must have participated in Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- For Maharashtra State Board Candidates
- Candidate who has passed SSC Examination prior to March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be grant total marks obtained by the candidate in any 5 subjects where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- Candidate who has passed SSC Examination after March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be total marks of 5 subjects taken in to consideration and mentioned on the mark sheet.
- Candidate who have passed Math’s/Mathematics (Code 71 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) and Science Technology (Code 72 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) are only eligible for admission.
- In case marks against sports activities are given on the mark sheet, these shall be added to the aggregate marks for deciding merit.
- For ICSE Candidate
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1 & Group 2 subjects only, the aggregate marks shall be the grand total of marks in any of the 5 subjects from Group 1 & Group 2 where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1, Group 2 & Group 3, aggregate marks shall be the grand total of all subjects from all groups.
- For CBSE Candidates
- The aggregate mark means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate, including all subjects as declared on Mark sheet.
- For CBSE/ICSE Candidates
- In case the result of the candidate is given in terms of grades, such Candidates are required to submit the graded result into the equivalent marks authorized from the concerned institute /Board. Candidates passing SSC from other than State Boards or Central Boards shall bring equivalent certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
Eligibility for Direct Second Year Admission
- Candidate should be an Indian National and have passed the HSC (Std.XII) Science (Technical/Vocational) examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with minimum 35% marks in aggregate / SSC(10th Std) or equivalent examination with subjects English, Math and Science and ITI (2 Years Duration) or equivalent are eligible for Direct Second Year in appropriate respective branch in case of vacancies arising after Direct Second Year Admissions as per the guidelines of the Competent Authority.
|Academic Year||First Year||Direct Second Year|
Flowchart for centralized Admission Process (CAP)
|DTE Code||Sr. No.||Branch||Intake||Duration|
|5240||1||Civil Engineering||90||3 year|
|2||Computer Engineering||120||3 year|
|3||Electrical Engineering||60||3 year|
|4||Electronics and Telecommunication||60||3 year|
|5||Mechanical Engineering - Shift 1||120||3 year|
|5240||1||Mechanical Engineering - Shift 2||60||3 year|
- For more details, Please refer DTE Notifications
- Rules and Eligibility Notification
- Documents Required Notification
- Revised Schedule For First Year Diploma Admission 2018-2019
- Notification Regarding Caste Validity First Year Admission 2018-2019
- Notification Regarding Non Creamy Layer First Year Admission 2018-2019
Documents require for First Year and Direct second Year Admission
- DTE Admission Confirmation Letter
- 8th , 9th Mark sheet or Proforma-Z
- S.S.C. Mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate ( For Type B Candidates)
- Leaving Certificate
- If cast OBC/ SBC/VJ/ NT-1/ NT-2/ NT-3/ NT-4 then
- Cast Certificate
- Valid Non Creamy layer Certificate
- For SC/ ST
- Cast Certificate
- Three color photos
- Gap Certificate (If any gap)
- Adhar Card Xerox
- Certificate of passing intermediate grade drawing examination, if applicable.
- Income Certificate
- H.S.C. (Technical / Vocational) Mark Sheet (For DSY)
- I.T.I Mark Sheet (For DSY)