Particular Description Total Deposit Rs.2000/- One Time at the time of admission Rs. 2000/- Two Semester Rent Rs. 2000/- Monthly Rent Rs. 24000/- Mess Facility The Mess facility is own choice of students which is available nearby
Hostel Rules & Regulations
Students are expected to act in such a manner that an atmosphere conducive to effective study prevails in the hostel.
Students are required to be aware of all notices that are put up on the Notice Boards.
The hostel wardens have full authority to check any room in the hostel at any time with or without the help from local administration.
Ragging is a cognizable offence, punishable under the law and is strictly banned. Any student involved in any kind of ragging will be liable for immediate expulsion from the hostel/college.
Possession of fire arms, daggers, cycle chains, rods, iron rods or any other kind of weapons are strictly prohibited (Arms Acts.). Hostel inmates found in possession of the above will be handed over to the police or expelled from hostel immediately. No inquiry into the matter shall be required.
No one is allowed to take part in any type of video film show in the hostel premises without the permission of the hostel warden.
Unauthorized guests or outsiders in the hostel room are strictly prohibited. Any student keeping unauthorized person in his/her room will be liable to disciplinary action amounting to expulsion from the hostel. Guest may be allowed on prior written permission of the warden.
No student shall occupy or interchange the room without permission and proper allotment of the room by hostel warden.
- Consumption of alcohol and other intoxicants and drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone found consuming alcohol or drugs will be expelled from the hostel immediately. No enquiry into the matter shall be required.
- Cooking food in the hostel room is strictly prohibited. In order to avoid fire hazards, no fire producing equipment in the room is permitted.
- Hostilities are warned not to keep valuable goods in their rooms. Hostel management shall not be responsible for loss of such valuables.
- Students shall have to abide by the decisions of the hostel wardens with respect to enforcement of the hostel rules failing which strict disciplinary action may be taken.
- While leaving the rooms, it must be ensured that the light and fans are switched off failing which he/she will be liable to imposition of fines.
- Use of electrical appliances such as heaters, electrical irons etc. are strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will lead to strict disciplinary action. Confiscation along with a fine of Rs. 500/- shall be imposed.
- Tampering with and alteration of electrical fittings are strictly prohibited and liable for action.
- Hostilities desiring to go out of station must obtain permission from the warden concerned before going out.
- Damage to hostel property such as doors, windows, electrical fitting, toilet fitting, glass panes etc. will lead to fine, disciplinary action, expulsion from the hostel. A general deduction from the hostel security deposit will be made at the end of the course, towards the breakage other than those, which are charged against the individuals.
- No permission shall be given to a student to stay in the hostel after his/her even semester examinations are over, and for the purpose of preparation or appearance in any entrance test or any competitive examination he/she must obtain permission from the warden.
- The boarders must keep their rooms neat and clean. They have to use waste paper baskets of their own in their rooms. Any waste found in hostel lobby is likely to get it cleaned by the residents of the lobby and a fine shall be realized from the residents in a combined manner as deemed fit by the hostel management.
- Each boarder should check the fittings in his room at the time of occupation and takeover of the fittings and furniture in writing which are returnable on vacation of the room. Any loss or damage will be borne by the concerned boarder or boarders.
- Room furniture, electric fittings etc are required to be maintained by the students in good conditions. At the time of allotment of seat / leaving the hostel for Summer Vacation every student must take over / handover the hostel room properly and carefully. They shall not break or damage any furniture and fittings. If any breakage occurs then cost will be realized (individually or collectively), together with heavy fines imposed on them.
Private picnics are prohibited in principle. The boarders are therefore cautioned against arranging picnic of their own without the written permission of the Wardens.
The College has adequate buses which are made available to the students and the faculty members for commuting from various points in the city. All students should make use of the college transport or should stay in the hostel. This facility has made it possible to start the classes in time and thereby helping the academic process. Our bus facilities have enabled us to maintain discipline among students.
The College provides Bus Facilities for all the students which are originated from 30 different sources in Nashik city.
Bus route details
BUS FEES FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-20
|Sr. No||Route-01||Monthly Rent||Sr. Noÿ||Route-02||Monthly Rent|
|1||Pathardi Gaon||700||1||Rathachakra Chowk||700|
|2||Dhanlaxmi PreSchool/Vijay Nagar||1000||2||Jogging Track||700|
|3||Pathardi Phata||1000||3||Wadala Bridge||1000|
|4||Lekha Nagar||1000||4||Vijay Nagar||1000|
|5||Symbosis College/Rana Pratap Chowk||1000||5||Pournima Stop||1000|
|7||Uttam Nagar||1100||7||Bhodhale Nagar||1300|
|9||Savata Nagar||1100||9||Ambedkar Nagar||1300|
|10||Govind Nagar||1200||10||Jail Road||1900|
|11||Trimurti Chowk||1200||11||Narayan Bapu Nagar||1900|
|13||Datta Mandir Stop||1200||13||Suman Hospital/Jai Bhavani Road||1700|
|14||City Center Mall||1500||14||Vihit Gaon||1700|
|15||ABB Circle||1500||15||Deolali Gaon||1700|
|16||Parijat Nagar||1700||16||Deolali Camp||2200|
|17||Jehan Circle||1800||17||Sansari Naka||2200|
- Our college has a tradition of providing an all-round development for students, by making available facilities for sports . The college has very good infrastructural facilities for sports and related extra-curricular activities, which have been developed and have thrived over the years. There have been additions to and renovations of these facilities from time to time, for indoor and outdoor games and also for the traditional Indian games. The last THREE years has seen an increase in participation of our students in sports at all levels(Inter-zonal, Inter collegiate, State). Students have won medals in various events on different Sports activities have improved significantly. with the Director of Physical Education actively promoting indoor and outdoor games. Several students have participated in games at the Zonal, State and National levels and won accolades for the same.
- Increase Interest Among Students About Sports
- Increase Participation Of Sport S At All The Levels
- Restructure & Modified The Gym
- Extend Extra Coaching To The Sports Personnel By National Coaches & Sports Person
- Maximize Efforts By Providing An Opportunity To Participate In The Invitational/Open Competition
|Indoor||Table tennis, Badminton, Chess, Boxing|
|Outdoor||Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Basketball, Kho-kho, Kabddi , Track and Field events : running , throwing.|
Academic Year 2019-20
Sr.No Position Event Level No. of Students 1 Winner Basket Ball Boys E2 Zonal 12 2 Winner Table Tennis Girls W5 Zonal 5 3 Winner Basket Ball Girls W5 Zonal 9 4 Winner 1500m Running E2 Zonal 1 5 Runner up 400m Running E2 Zonal 1 6 Runner up 200m Running E2 Zonal 1 7 Runner up Carrom E2 Zonal 5 8 Runner Up Disc Throw E2 Zonal 1
Academic Year 2018-19
Sr.No Position Event Level No. of Students 1 Winner Basket Ball Boys E2 Zonal 12 2 Winner Table Tennis Boys E2 Zonal 4 3 Winner Basket Ball Girls W5 Zonal 9 4 Winner 1500m Running E2 Zonal 1 5 Runner up 200m Running E2 Zonal 1 6 Runner up Chesss E2 Zonal 5 7 Runner up Wrestling E2 Zonal 1
Academic Year 2017-18
Sr.No Position Event Level No. of Students 1 Runner up Basket Ball Boys E2 Zonal 12 2 Winner Table Tennis Boys E2 Zonal 5 3 Winner Basket Ball Girls W5 Zonal 9 4 Winner 1500m Running E2 Zonal 1 5 Winner 200m Running E2 Zonal 1
College has a spacious cafeteria. At the cafeteria, dishing out menus is highly popular among students as well as staff. Students enjoy their food in the clean, well maintained, aesthetic and appetizing atmosphere. Most people fondly remember their college cafeteria as one of their lifes high points.It is the place where they keep their creative juices flowing with hot discussions, chewing ideas, exchanging and sharing strongly held opinions and eatables.Kitchen staff takes care to provide the students and staff a nutritious and hygienic food at our campus cafeteria. A variety of hygienic food and snack items includes South and North Indian Meals, Variety Rice dishes, Chat, Chinese Foods, Fresh Juices, Fruits, Ice Creams, etc. Facility of Nescafe kiosk is also available.
Guru Gobind singh Foundation provides medical facilities in & outside the campus for its Employees and students in association with Following Hospitals.
1) Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, Nashik
Contact: 0253-2599300 / 6691666
2) Ashok Medicover Hospitals, Nashik
Emergency: +91 253-6660-066
In Addition to this GGSF also has renown Cardiologist Dr. Abhay Singh Walia as a Medical Counselor of Institute.
Methods of Encourage Bright Students
|1||Awarding Students||After the result declaration, the first three toppers of every branch/year are awarded by giving appreciation certificates and prizes for their academic accomplishments. The students who secure out of marks in the respective subject/s are also awarded for their outstanding performance.||Once per Semester.|
|These prizes are meant to recognize the efforts, achievement and progress of the students.|
|2||Encourage students beyond academics||Students are deputed for implant training in industries.||Once in Second Year|
|Seminars, workshops and trainings are arranged to help the students to expand their credentials and skills.|
|These methods help to enhance students performance in the classroom, laboratories and in their professional domain.|
|3||Helping students to identify their strengths.||Teacher helps students to identify their strengths and area of special interest by implementing various strategies. Direct & indirect assessment methods are used to identify students academic and co-curricular strengths.||Continual activity|
|4||Promoting professional development of students||Expert Lectures, hands-on trainings, workshops and industrial visits are arranged to develop specialized, professional and core employability skills.||Min.2-3 per semester|
|5||Providing students a platform to showcase their creativity||The following extra-curricular activities are arrangedfor exhibiting the creativity of the students.||Min 4-5 activities per semester|
|Project Competition (Institute Level)|
|Poster Making Competition|
|Hair-Style/Nail Art Competition|
|Essay Writing Competition|
|Logo Designing Competition|
|Spring Techno-Cultural Week|
Methods of Assisting Weak Students
|Ways to track weak students||Media||Action Taken|
|Performance||i) Previous Guardian Feedbackii) Previous MSBTE Exam Result||Morale of the weak students is boosted through guidance and counseling by the subject teacher/s so that they readily attend the ETBS classes (Extra Teaching for Backlog Students). These classes are conducted for weak students regularly after college hours.|
|iii) Class Test Result||Separate time table is prepared for it.|
|Plenty of writing assignments, question bank (important questions) are given to the students for practice.|
|Previous MSBTE question papers are solved during the ETBS classes.|
|Students are given ample of home assignments for writing practice.|
|Attendance||i)Previous Guardian Feedbackii) ERP||The concept of open house is being implemented for parent-teacher interaction so as to know and discuss the academic performance of the students. Attendance of the students is monitored though ERP on daily basis.|
|SMS to the parents of absent students is sent through ERP on daily basis.|
|Letter of poor attendance is also sent to the parents of frequently absent students.|
The Polytechnic has a well-stocked, spacious Library with 18110 reference and text books and 5009 Titles. Reputed 7 Newspapers, 27 Magazines and 40 National/ International Journals as well as e-resources are provided for reading to the students in the Library. It has a spacious fully Air Conditioning Reading Room that accommodates around 150 students at a time and fully Air Conditioning E-Library facility for students. Book Bank facility is also provided on merit-cum-means basis where complete set of books is given free of cost to the students for full Semester. Bonafide Students can also availed Library facility. There is complete digitization of library with the use of library software for circulation of books, barcoding of books and WEBOPAC facility. Reprography (Xerox) and Scanning Facilities are also provided in the library.
BOOKS AND PERIODICALS(2017-2018)
|Electronics and Telecommunication||2340||1020||3||3||1|
Available Facilities :
- Book Bank for meritorious students
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Air Conditioned Reading Room and E-Library,
- Display of New Arrivals,
- Reprography Facility,
- Scanning Facility,
- SMS Facility for circulation of Books,
- Video& Projector facility
- Departmental Library
- CDs, Journals and Magazines are also provided on Identity Card
- Question Paper Sets are Available.( last 3 Years)
- Wi-Fi Facility
- The Times of India
- Lokmat Times
- Maharashtra Times
- Employment News
Online Public Access Catalogue facility is available for searching books in library.
The institute has e-library which helps students in the following way:
- Access to large amounts of information to students whenever they need it.
- Access to primary information sources.
- Support multimedia content along with text.
- Network accessibility on Intranet and Internet.
- User friendly interface.
- Advanced search and retrieval.
Purpose of e-Library:
- Expedite the systematic development of procedures to collect, store and organize information in digital form.
- Promote efficient delivery of information economically to all students.
Rules & Regulation :
- Entire library is primarily intended for the students & staff of the Institute.
- All students must maintain discipline in the library.
- Personal belongings are not allowed in stack room, reference section & digital library.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- Students are allowed to use library facilities during library Hour, Recess and after college hour.
- Following things are not permitted â€“ folding the corners of pages, marking, underlining or highlighting the content or text matter, tearing out the pagers, writing with pen or pencil on pages.
- Books will be issued only after showing the identity card.
- Ensure to get issued the books on same day for which you have placed the demand slip. Otherwise same books will be issued to next student.
- Book/s is issued for one week. The book/s may be reissued for another week through renewal request before â€˜return due date, if there is no demand from another student for the same book.
- If a student fails to return book/s on return date, he/she will be charged with fine
- The back issues of certain journals / magazines can be done for 2 days.
- If book is lost by barrower or damaged to be unserviceable for future use, barrower should submit the new copy of same book; otherwise pay the market cost of the book.
- Reference books will be not issued outside the library. However such books will be issued to refer in library / Reading hall only during the library working hour.
Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
LIBRARY STAFF :
|Sr. No||Staff Name||Designation||Contact Number||Email Id|
|1||MR BHALERAO ARUN LAXMAN||Librarian||9960430818||Arun.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||MR.NAGARKOTI RAVINDER SINGH||Asst.Librarianemail@example.com|
|3||MRS.AHER SUNITA PUNJARAM||Library Attendantfirstname.lastname@example.org|