Grievance Redress Committee List
Grievances may include the following complaints:
- Making admission contrary to merit determined in admission policy of the institute.
- Irregularity in admission process.
- Refusing admission against the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Withhold or refuse to return any document to induce such person to pay fee in respect of any course which person does not need.
- Demand of money in excess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority.
- Violation of the policy for reservation in admission.
- Complaints from alleged discrimination by students from SC, ST, OBC, Women, minority or disabled categories.
- Nonpayment or delay in payment of scholarships committed by institution under the conditions imposed by AICTE or any other authority.
- Delay in conduct of examination or declaration of results as specified in academic calendar
- Provision of amenities to students as promised by the institution.
- Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission.
- Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices.
- Harassment and Victimization of students including sexual harassment.
- Refund of fees on withdrawal of admissions as per AICTE instructions.