The Polytechnic has a well-stocked, spacious Library with 18110 reference and text books and 5009 Titles. Reputed 7 Newspapers, 27 Magazines and 40 National/ International Journals as well as e-resources are provided for reading to the students in the Library. It has a spacious fully Air Conditioning Reading Room that accommodates around 150 students at a time and fully Air Conditioning E-Library facility for students. Book Bank facility is also provided on merit-cum-means basis where complete set of books is given free of cost to the students for full Semester. Bonafide Students can also availed Library facility. There is complete digitization of library with the use of library software for circulation of books, barcoding of books and WEBOPAC facility. Reprography (Xerox) and Scanning Facilities are also provided in the library.
BOOKS AND PERIODICALS(2017-2018)
- National Journals
- International Journals
- Free E-Journals
|Electronics and Telecommunication
Available Facilities :
- Book Bank for meritorious students.
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Air Conditioned Reading Room and E-Library
- Display of New Arrivals,
- Reprography Facility,
- Scanning Facility,
- SMS Facility for circulation of Books,
- Video& Projector facility
- Departmental Library
- CDs, Journals and Magazines are also provided on Identity Card
- Question Paper Sets are Available.( last 3 Years)
- Wi-Fi Facility
- The Times of India
- Lokmat Times
- Maharashtra Times
- Employment News
Online Public Access Catalogue facility is available for searching books in library.
The institute has e-library which helps students in the following way:
- Access to large amounts of information to students whenever they need it.
- Access to primary information sources.
- Support multimedia content along with text.
- Network accessibility on Intranet and Internet.
- User friendly interface.
- Advanced search and retrieval.
Purpose of e-Library :
- Expedite the systematic development of procedures to collect, store and organize information in digital form.
- Promote efficient delivery of information economically to all students.
Rules & Regulation :
- Entire library is primarily intended for the students & staff of the Institute.
- All students must maintain discipline in the library.
- Personal belongings are not allowed in stack room, reference section & digital library.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- Students are allowed to use library facilities during library Hour, Recess and after college hour.
- Following things are not permitted folding the corners of pages, marking, underlining or highlighting the content or text matter, tearing out the pagers, writing with pen or pencil on pages.
- Books will be issued only after showing the identity card.
- Ensure to get issued the books on same day for which you have placed the demand slip. Otherwise same books will be issued to next student.
- Book/s is issued for one week. The book/s may be reissued for another week through renewal request before return due date, if there is no demand from another student for the same book.
- If a student fails to return book/s on return date, he/she will be charged with fine
- The back issues of certain journals / magazines can be done for 2 days.
- If book is lost by barrower or damaged to be unserviceable for future use, barrower should submit the new copy of same book; otherwise pay the market cost of the book.
- Reference books will be not issued outside the library. However such books will be issued to refer in library / Reading hall only during the library working hour.
Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
LIBRARY STAFF :
||MR BHALERAO ARUN LAXMAN
||MR.NAGARKOTI RAVINDER SINGH
||MRS.AHER SUNITA PUNJARAM