All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a statutory body and a national-level council for technical education, under the Department of Higher Education. AICTE is responsible for proper planning and coordinated development of the technical education and management education system in India. As part of its institutional development schemes, AICTE has introduced Grant for organizing Conference (GOC). This scheme provides financial assistance to Institution for organizing Conference at National and international level in various fields of Technical Education Department of Computer Engineering, Guru Gobind Singh Polytechnic Nashik, has received grant for organizing onsite Institute conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science, Technology and Management (ICRTETM). ICRTETM affords a collaborative forum for academicians, students, research scholars and industry delegates to present their innovative ideas, discoveries, models and concepts of diversified areas. The theme of the conference is an emerging interdisciplinary area where a wide range of theories, methodologies and algorithms are explored to analyze or secure complex data/challenging real world problems.
1. To provide a platform to the academic scientists and researchers to exchange and share their experience in Chemical and Biotechnology through presentation and publication mechanism.
2. To highlight the technological application experiences and solutions for the food, energy and water concerns towards commercialization and wealth generation for the nation.
3. To provide opportunities for discussion and information sharing platform for researchers from various organizations, investors, and industrialists regarding their finding, technology, policies and services.
4. To find out new ideas and trends in your field.
5. To refine vision by learning new skills during a different environment. There are several ways during which one can sharpen one’s skills within the era.
Guru Gobind Singh Polytechnic run by Guru Gobind Singh Foundation, which was formed in 1978 by prominent & illustrious Punjabi residents of Nasik. As worthy followers of the great Saint –Soldier Guru Gobind Singh, the Foundation set upon itself the aim of imparting high quality education, together with cultural activities and moral ethos, to the students. The institute offers 3 years AICTE, DTE, MSBTE, approved full time Diploma Programs in the various disciplines of Engineering and technology as shown below.
|04||Electronics and Tele Communication||60|
Check out gallery of Nashik's Famous places