Back to Top
Institute/MSBTE Exam Rules
- MSBTE Examination Regulation
- Students will fill their Online exam form as per msbte schedule (Detail schedule given on MSBTE Website)
- Students should complete their files and manuals regularly.
- All files and manuals should be signed and submitted before time.
- No objection certificate (NOC) should be signed and submitted to respected teacher after the file and manual submission.
- After submission of NOC students should take their Hall ticket from Department.
- Students should visit MSBTE website to know the time-table of Board exam.
- For External oral and practical exam regularly visit the noticeboard.
- Hall ticket, Fee receipt and Identity Card are must during theory and practical examinations.
- Mobile phones are not allowed at the time of examination.