Back to Top
Important guidelines for all the students of Final and Pre-final year looking for campus placements are as follows:
Read More Details
- Refer the T&P Notice Boardevery day.
- Read each line of then notices.
- Only eligible students are allowed to sit for the placements as per criteria set by the companies. If, any students are found sitting beyond the criteria will be out from the placement process.
- Be on time on the day of campus placements.
- Must carry your Identity card and updated copy of resume with all your mark sheets in a folder.
- Go through the website of a particular company one day before the placements.
- Maintain peace and dignity throughout the process especially during the presentation.
- Inform your parents on the day of campus placements as the process may go on till late evening.